Monday, February 6, 2012

Review: Total Blueprint for World Domination

When I first came upon Total Blueprint for World Domination, I initially thought it belonged to the sci-fi genre, something like, "Projects for the Evil Genius". Very far from what the book really is about.

Total Blueprint for World Domination by Jolene Stockman is a teen motivational book that will help teens create a plan for their lives. It lists down ways on how to take control of your life and mold a world unique to you.

I never thought I'd be reading this kind of books again, after so many years (and a lot of self-help books for teens), but I'm glad I decided to read Total Blueprint for World Domination. It's a short book, only 48 pages long (based on my ebook reader) but it says so much to the reader. It also a fun read, given the way it was written: simple and quirky, something its target readers would grasp. The words Jolene used are not hard to understand and I enjoyed reading the anecdotes she shared about her trying times.

After reading, the only thing I thought was that it was good to be reminded about the whole concept of motivation (and avoiding procrastination) in a refreshing way. I don't think anyone's too old to read self-help, motivational books because it gives you another perspective about things you think you've already mastered.

I'd definitely recommend Total Blueprint for World Domination to my teenage cousins (and all the teenagers!) who seem to lack the "oomph" that they need in their lives :)

 Thanks to Jolene Stockman for taking time to contact me and give me a copy of Total Blueprint for World Domination!

No comments :

Post a Comment