Wednesday, August 3, 2011

On Glee Season 2

I was at home yesterday coz of my colds, and what better way to spend the day than to do a marathon of Glee Season 2?

I finished the whole season in one sitting. I FINALLY finished watching it.

I liked the songs this time, especially the ones sang by The Warblers. (Katy Perry, FTW!) The drama was good, not overly..dramatic in a sense. I just really dislike the whole Finchel thing. It's just too dragging. Well heck, I'm all for Quinn and Sam!

I just find it quite interesting how high school students have so much problems in their lives. I'm not really familiar with American teenage problems, but I don't think we have that much to think about here locally. I, for one, never went through any of the crises that the Glee club goes through. I sometimes have problems comprehending why their problems are, well, problems.

Oh and I have OCD too. Not as severe as Emma's but I don't take medicines for it. Neither do I see a therapist for it. I just can't see the whole point of getting help for it. Neither does anyone I know. We just think it's funny and all how I don't step on cracks, compartmentalize my food on my plate and all that shiz.

Anyway...

No comments :

Post a Comment