Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday~ Friday~

Boyfriend took me out on a date last night. We decided to go to Powerplant since it's been some time since we last went there.

We first went to Fully Booked, where they had some books on 20% off discount. I was quite disappointed that I wasn't able to buy anything lol.

Muji was different though. It's a store that sells Japanese stuff and they had these really cute notebooks and pens, but honestly, they're quite pricey for office supplies.

I got these though


Rice Crackers, Marshmallow and Cotton Candy
Around Php300 for the bunch ^^

Then we passed by Royce, and man do I love Royce Chocolates~~

...yeah, Php250 for one bar, but it was well worth it!

Dinner was at Chili's. To be totally honest, this was the first time I've eaten there haha. Mother isn't a fan of that kind of food, so...that would pretty much sum up why I haven't tried Chili's before.

Anyway, I got fish and the boyfriend got chicken. Oh and we had seafood chowder too.



Okay, no prices on this one. Coz I forgot. The whole meal cost more than Php1k though.

It was a good night out :)

Our "good night out" didn't last too long though.

I can totally swear that Ranka (boyfriend's car) hates me to death. I was supposed to be home by 11PM (traffic sux), but I ended up going home at 1AM because of that moody car.

Spark Plug~

Well, that car and I have mutual hatred anyway.

In other news, I need to plan the menu for boyfriend's birthday lunch next week~

No comments :

Post a Comment