Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas is 23 days away!

I'm almost done with the gift-shopping. I'm quite sad that I wasn't able to go with my initial gift plans due to the unforeseen taxes deducted to my salary. It was quite inevitable with this kind of constraint.

Well, that plus a number of figures that suddenly arrived lol.

Ahhh it must be really good to have lots and lots of money! Like the person who won the lotto recently -- a whopping 700+M pesos!

If I had that much money, I'd keep 600M in the bank and put it in time deposit and live off on the interest I'd get every quarter. The 100+M will be spent on stuff, of course. I'd get a modest house, preferably in the rural areas so my dogs can have a nice, large running space, and I can afford more pets too lol.

I'd also get a car. Like a Civic. Or an Evo. Or my dream car, a Beetle. Nothing too extravagant hehe.

Then I'll just treat my family to whatever they want.

Well~~ So much for wishful thinking XD

And now, I leave you with this:

Sooooo yummy~~

No comments :

Post a Comment